This archive has been developed for use in the Indigenous communities from which these languages and resources come. We encourage local Indigenous people to use the materials, and to tell us how we can make the archive better.
Some of the activities you might like to do include
- recording audio versions of some stories
- adding information about the books (eg author names, translated titles, etc)
- correcting texts (where spelling or OCR errors appear)
- updating materials – creating new versions of old stories
- sharing ideas about the ways in which these resources can be used to support language and literacy learning
and lots of ideas we haven’t thought of yet!
Please contact us to tell us about what you’re doing with the materials, or if you’d like some help with any of these activities.